How to draw a Kangaroo
Kangaroo can be called a unique animal. First of all it lives in Australia only, than a Kangaroo mother has à "bag" on her stomach using for bringing up a cub. Its baby sits in the bag till it grows up. A kangaroo has distinctive features. It is a huge powerful hind legs and a long thick tail. The picture of a kangaroo will be more exact if it will be drawn gradually with a simple pencil. It is necessary to draw the general contours of a trunk, feet and the head of a kangaroo at the beginning and then you can draw other details of a kangaroo step by step. Let's try learning how to draw a kangaroo in # 2 pencil, for kids.
Kangaroo Drawing. Draw outline of torso
You can draw two circles for a start. One of them is for a breast of a Kangaroo, another must be slightly more and is intended for à back part of a trunk. Please connect them with a line then add a small hyphen for a neck with the help of your pencil. A Kangaroo is probably similar to a hare most of all If you compare them. It has the same long hinder, short forepaws, ears. The distinction consists in a tail, as it is very long.
Draw legs sketches of Kangaroo
We will draw a kangaroo a paw and a tail at this step. Forepaws are short so draw it almost in straight lines, and back forepaws are bent in half, almost at right angle. The tail can be drawn in any form. Draw a small circle for a hyphen of a neck. It will be a head of a kangaroo.
How to draw main form a Kangaroo
You have only marked the circles and lines of a proportion of kangaroo drawing at this step. It is necessary to make a contour on them now. It will be enough to lead them round with a simple pencil using a small space for this purpose, approximately looks like my drawing a kangaroo.
Remove the extra pencil's lines away
It is possible to remove excess lines of a pencil from you drawing now and a kangaroo picture will "recover". Add an eye, a nose and a mouth in the head circles. Draw the ears above the heads, and you will see that you Kangaroo are already looking at you from the picture.
Shading by pencil the drawing of Kangaroo
Let us begin with the head and paws. If your drawing of a kangaroo is a big one and occupies all space of the sheet of paper that is easier for you to add shadows with the help of a pencil, but it will be necessary to draw eyes in details. If the drawing is small, it is possible to make it like it is drawn on my picture. Make a little darker the kangaroo eyes nose and mouth. Do not forget to draw the claws on paws. This detail on the picture it small but very important.
How to draw a Kangaroo. Final step
Shade completely the drawing of kangaroo at this step and draw a surrounding landscape if it is necessary. A kangaroo can be often met on the seashore in Australia. Simply draw the horizontal line of the sea behind a Kangaroo and the sandy coast. The drawing of a Kangaroo will be more picturesque if you draw some figures of other Kangaroos in a drawing prospect as Kangaroos live in packs.
How to Draw a Giraffe
Drawing a kangaroo has nothing in common of him. The Giraffe and Kangaroo live on different continents and not at all similar to each other.
Drawing an Elephant, step by step
In Australia where live the Kangaroo not live elephants. In this lesson for kids we will draw fast and easy an elephant in # 2 pencil.
The method for drawing a deer is similar to that of drawing a horse. Of course, there are some major differences between the two animals: deer has a short and elegant trunk, a short tail and expansive antlers on a male.
How to draw a Horse
Learning how to draw a horse isn't easy. The horse is a very beautiful and graceful animal. Therefore drawings it is very difficult, especially drawing of running horses.
Drawing a horse's head
Drawing a horse even step by step requires experience. But if you're going to do it, this tutorial will help you learn how to draw a horse head.
Fun Kangaroo Facts for Kids
1. Kangaroo is the official symbol of Australia, because nowhere more else in the world do not inhabit Kangaroo.
2. So many kangaroos are in Australia that there is even a special road sign. It placed at sites where kangaroos particularly hindered the movement of vehicles.
3. And in Austria in Zoo live the Kangaroo albinos. They're an absolute white color.
4. Kangaroos are about 40 cm tall, small, medium and large nearly three-meter Giants!
5. All kangaroos have the undeveloped front legs; rear legs are strongly developed. They are standing almost vertical leaning on two hind legs and mighty tail. Moving Kangaroo jumps, jumping on hind legs and holding balance uses his tail.
6. There are 56 species of kangaroo. The smallest Kangaroo live in dense thickets of grass and make Burrows or settle in burrows the rabbits.
7. Tree kangaroos live on trees. They are jumping, crawling on branches and sleep on bitches in a horizontal position. They can jump from 20 meters high!
8. Kangaroos rarely drink water and a little bit. In the very hot weather Kangaroo opens his mouth and often breathes.
9. Red Kangaroo in height may be higher than a man, and its weight can reach up to 90 kg. This is the largest marsupial in the world. A good plot for a drawing a Kangaroo
10. A Kangaroo has large ears, which detect the presence of predators. To warn about the danger they are banging by paws on the ground.